Trading is easy and safe with Megabot. . Say goodbye to the stress and the fear

With Megabot you don't need to check Dextools every 5 minutes! No one will be able to rug you anymore

Click To start Trading with Megabot AI x20 times more profitable than other bots


The Megabot algorithm will allow you to run directly with the maximum possible profit before the rug starts. It also includes auto-detectors for liquidity removal and tax modification transactions. With Megabot, you'll be playing it safe.


Fast snipe/trade transactions in microseconds without gas fees or slippage issues will allow you to sell before the big sell and buy before the big buy confirmations, providing you profit from the price impact.

AI trading algorithm

With our best feature, smart Artificial Intelligence trading, the bot will open and close trades depending on price action area, volume profile, technical analysis and risk management.

Burn 200 Megabot tokens to use a trading bot and enjoy up to 30% monthly profit.

Megabot token ecosystem

TOTAL supply

500k Token




+ 1000$



98% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, and the contract has been renounced. The remaining 2% of the supply will be used as tokens for future CEX listings

Liquidity Pool 98%
CEX Listing 2%
Low Supply
Renounced contract